(If you can't tell Kennedy is the one with her belly exposed....I know, she's a prodigy.)

It was so fun to watch her, she thought she was pretty big. It's amazing how well kids will imitate, for the most part. When it came to the actual performance we really had to encourage her to go down on the field but once we convinced her that Swoop and the instruments (thanks Little Einsteins) would be nowhere near she mustered up enough bravery to be passed down to the cheerleaders. Then when she realized people were cheering for her she took about 10 bows right in the middle of the routine. If I were smarter I could figure out how to put the video on here but you will just have to use your imagination.
3 comments:
I like the new background! I forgot we were going to have a blog tutorial when everyone was here. I will just have to show you on Thursday.
I just love Kennedy! I can see she takes after her mom with her super graceful moves... :)
That is so dang funny. Looks like she is a natural:) Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving too. Your pics turned out way cute, you will have to show me the rest of them.
Post a Comment