After our day at the Bahamas, we had a day at sea. It was fun to just relax on the ship and take a breather before our next adventure. These are pictures from our day in St. Thomas which was by far my favorite day. Justin new someone who had chartered a sai
lboat with "Captain Bobby" and they just loved it. It was by far our most reasonable and most relaxing and beautiful excursion! It was just the 6 of us on the boat. Captain Bobby and his "assistant" were awesome. We all kept saying "I can't believe this is real!" Because the water really is turquoise and the beaches are white. It has got to be one of the prettiest places on earth. I had so many pictures from this day, it was hard to choose which ones to post. They took us out to snorkel and right away there were these shark looking fish right by t
he boat. Captain Bobby assured us they were harmless. They looked so creepy though. The water was so clear and it was really fun to snorkel and see all
of the cool fishies.
On the sailboat...best day ever!
Here's Chad off to snorkel (or snoobeling, as we liked to call it)

Me and Natalie
Apparently this beach is where Kenney Chesney got married. We also saw his boat that is in one of his videos parked at the same marina we were at, no sign of Kenney though...too bad.
Us with Captain Bobby and his "assistant"
I love this picture! It really shows how pretty the water was. After
we snorkeled, they cooked us dinner which was by far the BEST food we had all week. He grilled it right there on the boat. We had Mahi Mahi, and the biggest best shrimp I have ever had, it was amazing. It was the perfect scenery, perfect food and great company. We just relaxed to the island music playing and and enjoyed our food.
This is a picture of St. Thomas from the dock where the Cruise Ship was docked, it was such a pretty island.

Chad and I with St. Thomas in the background.

Our friends Aaron and Cheree had the coolest corner balcony off of their room and we would hang out there and watch the ship pull away. This is St. Thomas just as the ship was leaving....so pretty!










6 comments:
What great photos! I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip. It sounds delightful.
What a beautiful place! Looks like a lot of fun!
PS you can't stop blogging then we won't know how the Oman family is doing, since you moved from the ward!
SOOOO jealous! You guys look very happy!
It looks so beautiful! That water looks amazing!
Hey you missed 1 of the pictures:) (you know which one) I wish we could have gone it looks like so much fun. Im just glad you updated your blog I have been waiting:)
That's so pretty! I'm so glad you and Chad got to go, but I can't even imagine how much you were missing little Kennedy!!
Post a Comment