Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Kennedy has a little buddy Mason, who she loves!   The other day we went boating and they were so cute riding on the tube together.  I think they were both being brave for one another. It was so cute and they kept wanting to go over and over again.

We also had swimming lessons together.  Kennedy loved it.  She was scared of a few things, like the boy teachers, weird I know.  Overall, she really loved it.  Mostly I think her and Mason were goofing off though :)   I had fun chatting with Carly and catching up.  I'm sad we are not neighbors anymore but we love getting together when we can.   Here are some cute pics from swimming lessons.






Kennedy was so stinkin scared to do this and would only let the girl catch her. But once she did it, she wanted to do it over and over.


I love this one!

3 comments:

erica said...

Kennedy is so brave! I can't believe she went tubing!! What happened to that little baby girl that I remember? When did she turn into such a big girl?

Shelley said...

Gotta love swimming lessons! Hey if it makes you feel better, my 4-yr old Becca won't do her swimming lessons because (and this is what she said to me) "the only boys I like are Alex and Daddy".

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Looks like a fun summer! I'm with Kennedy - being too scared to jump off, but I wouldn't want to do it over and over after.

I got your blog off Stephs. :) Hope that's OK.