Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dino Park


On tuesday when my sis Josie was here we went to the dino park here in Ogden. We had never been so I was glad to have a reason to go. Kennedy was really pretty nervous about the dinosaurs. When we were looking at the robotic ones she kept saying "mom lets get out of this place before those monsters come out of thier cage." As we continued through the park she had her hands over her eyes almost the whole time until I finally convinced her that they were not real, they didn't move and they were just like big toys. By the time we got to the park she was having a blast.
My little dinosaur.
On the frog.
Down the slide.



Luvin' a dinosaur leg.



Digging for fossils.

5 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

My kids haven't been forever! I need to take them. Cute pictures I love her cheesy smile and its so funny when she does her mad face.

Emily Kern said...

Do you remember when you and I took Jessica and all the naughty day care kids there like 10 years ago? I had forgotten all about that until I saw your post! How fun!

Rodgers clan said...

Cute pics, my kids love the dinosaur park. Can't wait to hear about Hawaii, I'm so jealous. Cacia

EricaJensen said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Kennedy looks more and more grown up everytime I see new pics of her!! Can't wait to hear and see all about Hawaii! Love ya, Em! Oh, and I have my half marathon this Saturday, so I'll call you after and let you know how it went. :-) Wish you were doing it, too!!!

Brigitte said...

I've never heard about that place - looks like fun! Wish it was a bit closer though... is it worth the drive?