This is a picture from New Years Eve. We were at some friends house and the girls were dressing up as princesses. Now you wouldn't know it but these girls are all 3 years old. The one on the right is actually the oldest by several months. The other 2, Kennedy and Kennady are just a couple of weeks apart. Our Kennedy is so tall everyone always thinks she is older. I guess with a mom and dad so tall that's what she gets. I love being tall and I hope she will too.
3 comments:
It could be worse. You could always be the shortest person and even when you are 24 the guys in Las Vegas don't even think you are old enough to even be in the casino's and ask for some ID! Thats what happens to us short people we look 15 for a long time!
I once felt tall, I attended my mom's french club and I swear the average height for the little old ladies was 3 foot 9. Anyways while I was looking down on them they kept telling me how tall I was, it was a strange but electrifying expecrience...that is how you must feel when you are around us little folk.
I like being tall. It makes me feel powerful. :)
Post a Comment