Thursday, February 25, 2010

25.5 Week Update

So last week we had the BIG ultrasound and got the awesome 4D pictures. To me, she looks allot like Kennedy. I think they have the same nose.


So in this picture above, it looks like she is smiling! I think it's so cute.



I just think this one is so cute how she is all snuggled up in there. I think it's so amazing that they can get these pictures. To be honest, I look at other peoples pictures like this and am like eh, that's a little weird. I guess it has to be your own to think it's cute. My doctor does an ultrasound every time and I think about 2 months ago he gave us a 4d picture that the head plates weren't even fused and it looked pretty weird. Amazing that she could go from that to this.

So I am feeling pretty good in my 6th month. For now, my sciatic nerve pain has subsided, which I am very thankful for. I attribute that fact to my lack of exercising, with the exception of a little wii fit yoga. Everything looks great so far and we were of course worried about another case of gastroischisis but, everything looks to be tucked in nicely! I feel like I have so much I want to get done before she gets here, mostly organizing and decorating her room and Kennedy's. So between my long to do list and working extra for a little extra cash, I am hoping these last three months will just WIZ by. If your lucky, you may get a belly picture soon. We will see.


3 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

She is cute, I'm glad everything looks ok. You need to post belly picture! I'm glad you're feeling better.

mican said...

Oh my heavens, she really does look like Kennedy! What a cutie! I wish my doctor did these kinds of ultrasounds they look like fun!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

I love the second little pic. Her face is so cute! And, I am with you on thinking the 4-D pics look weird unless it's your own baby, but yours look great!