In this March's Ensign, there is an article about an experience my brother had on his mission in the
Philippines. I vividly remember the day my mom got the phone call with him saying, "Mom, I was on a shipwreck but we are okay" then the phone went dead and she didn't get a call back for what seemed like an eternity later. I watched how worried she was. I was 12 and looked up to my big brother so much (and still do). So, to my big brother Ben, I am so happy to be your sister and you have always been my favorite brother!!
Click
here to read the article.....my brother is Elder Kern in the story.
4 comments:
Just got my Ensign, I'm looking forward to reading it.
That's a good story! I would be one of those freaky passengers...I don't do well under stress.
I read it to Mason last night, I didn't even put it together that it was your brother. That is nuts! That is good that is was alright. I will have to tell Mason and Darin that is was your brother. Infact I read it once myself and then read it to Mason and Darin after:) crazy!
He's a pretty good guy...I think I'll keep him around! ps...my word verification word was AWFULLY close to something REALLY naughty...gave me a little chuckle!
Post a Comment