Monday, November 8, 2010

Preschool




Well, I lied. Swimming was where I left of after we blessed Taylor but there are a few things I missed before that, like her BIRTH! I'll get to that. Don't worry, just because I don't have any pictures up of her in my house yet and she is 5+ months old doesn't mean I haven't thought or planned the cute collages and stuff I am going to do! (It's on my list this week to get pictures up!)

Anyway...
For the last 2 years Kennedy has been a student of Appleseed Academy with Teacher Misty. It has been such and awesome experience for the both of us. Kennedy has loved Teacher Misty, and learned so much! Nobody has rated higher in her book than Teacher Misty. Anything exciting that happened up to that point she was sure Teacher Misty would like it or have to hear about it or need a picture drawn about it.

The time came, very quickly I might add, for Kennedy to graduate preschool. She has grown so much in the last 2 years. I remember debating whether or not to send by barely 3 year old to preschool knowing she would be a young kindergartner and young for her grade every subsequent year for that matter. I remember wishing I could be a fly on the wall just to see how she acted without me.



Kennedy practiced her parts and songs and did a very good job.






You can just see her adoration for Teacher Misty here.


The family picture I really didn't want to post, but I am only 3 days from when I delivered Taylor so, that is my excuse.


Kennedy will miss preschool and Teacher Misty, but is very excited for Kindergarten!

No comments: