Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Punkinaze

So I thought amongst all of the catching up I would throw in a few fairly recent events, just to mix it up a bit. It is a rare occasion that Chad gets home in time to do anything in the evenings before it's time for Kennedy to go to bed. A few weeks ago, he made it home in just enough time before Scouts to go to the Punkinaze with us. Kennedy was very excited!
She thought it was so cool that it was actually a maze and we had to try to figure out how to get out. We let her lead the way, and wound ourselves in quite a few circles before we finally made it out.




They had this barrel of corn with treasures in it. We found little pieces of corn around the house for days afterwards. :)

The big slide was by far the favorite. Kennedy went down every which way. Taylor of course slept through the whole thing. I'm excited for the day when Kennedy and Taylor can do things together. We had a lot of fun and we treasure these opportunities to do things as a family.

2 comments:

Palmers said...

Yah you finally updated:) I have been waiting for this moment my whole life! I can't believe Taylor is already 6 months it is crazy. It was fun to read about you going in to labor though. I'm glad she didn't fall out:) You are so funny! So we having a girls night this next week or what? You have been a stranger.

Kevin and Heather said...

I loved to hear all about Taylor's birth! I'm glad you updated, It's good to hear all about what you've been up to.