Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our New Blog!

I just created this blog for our little family and I'm so excited. I've posted a few pictures of this past weekend we spent up at out cabin in Island Park. Chad's family came up with us and we had tons of fun in the snow building slides and caves and of course snowmobiling. Kennedy is starting to appreciate snowmobiling alot more and kept saying "I need one more ride." My mom and dad and Sara and Jay were up there as well and we had a great time.
This is snow-man and snow-woman. We spent sunny sunday afternoon creating these lovely figures. I wish you could see the girls crazy pine needle hair better, so ugly their cute!

Here is Chad, or Arctic Tucan man rather with frozen snotcicles and all!

This is Chad and his fam by the slide and tunnel we built.


2 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to get up there.

Malissa & Jarid said...

Hey thanks so much for letting us come up and enjoy the cabin. It was so much fun!
Thanks Malissa