Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sunshine!

Today was finally sunny! It makes me so excited for spring! Kennedy got a car for Christmas and has only ridden it a handful of times, so today when it was finally nice she was so excited to be able to drive it. I'm sure we are a long ways from all of the snow melting but we are getting closer! Kennedy has this little buddy Mason who she loves to play dress up with, much to his father's dismay I'm sure but his mom and I think it's hilarious! This little guy has RSV and I told Kennedy he was sick and she said "I will give him Shrek to make him feel better." I thought it was so sweet she wanted to given him her big stuffed Shrek, but then she thought about for a minute and said "maybe we can both share Shrek." Anyway, she is such a caring little girl, always the first to comfort someone when their crying. Chad was getting ready to sneeze this morning and Kennedy with a worried look on her face said "don't cry daddy!"


Here she is! She thinks she's pretty darn big. If we have her hold the steering wheel in one spot to the left she goes round and round in circles. Otherwise watch out!


So pretty!



Princess Carly (Mason's mommy)

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

How fun! She is getting so big! Reese and the girls painted their fingernails like Dwaine (sp) "the Rock" Johnson a few weeks ago and thought they were so funny! I think it is funny when little boys play dress up. Keep posting so I can keep up with what you guys are doing! xo- Emily K.

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm glad Trey isn't the only little boy who likes to dress up.