Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hell Week

Chad calls this week "Hell Week" because he has started training for the 5K. Last night we decided to make him a playlist for the race. I think the songs he chose are fabulous! (he might not be to thrilled I'm sharing this publicly, leona lewis?!? ;) Anyway I think it's great that he's running and it's been so cute to watch him get excited and start training. When I was registering for my 1/2 marathon, I was just as shocked as the next person that he wanted to run too, but we all know he just wants to impress me with his athleticism. :) The best part is that I get to watch my hot sexy sweaty boy toy workin it out baby!!! YEAH!

3 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Good job Chad!

erica said...

Woohoo! Go Chad!! :)

Brigitte said...

I am not a runner. I don't get it. Don't like it. Never have. Never will. Sorry. (But I am impressed that you run.)

I can't believe you convinced your husband to run. He's crazy. You're crazy too. haha. ;)