I love fall, it is my 2nd favorite season. The only part I don't like is the impending doom of winter. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy winter until about January 2nd. By then it has gotten incredibly old. Chad on the other hand becomes a giddy little school girl and starts watching snowmobile videos ALOT. Summer, my first favorite season is now over. I kept telling myself all summer that I was being such a bad blogger because I was so busy. Now I am less busy, well maybe different busy and I still SUCK! Anywhoo I will try to be better but no promises. Now don't start expecting anything profound, I will continue to just blog about our daily lives. I thought I would start by catching up with things that didn't get blogged about this summer. Such as....
-Our yearly trip to Lake Powell with Chad's family. We had a lot of fun as always and Kennedy was finally brave enough to ride on the tube! We decided to stay at Brian Head Resort on the way down. I had never been there and it was really pretty. We rode the ski lifts up the mountain and back down and it was FREEZING. It was a fun little adventure but we were definately excited to get to the heat of Lake Powell after that
-Yet another trip to the cabin...yes Chad is big but not that big...that is a child size 4 wheeler they are on.
So that should explain a few of the pictures.
Now that fall is officially here and Kennedy is in preschool I find myself feeling the need to go back to school myself.. I don't know I keep hoping the urge will go away or I will be able to find some excuse not to...but yet it still haunts me. I guess I'm feeling I need something to work towards, a goal to reach or something. Well I guess I will just come out and admit it...I'm a little bored. It has been so nice getting into a better rountine with preschool etc and I find myself getting more done, working out more, feeling more motivated. Well enough with this rant I'm sure all this motivation will pass soon enough.


5 comments:
hahaha... I loved reading your train of thought. Did the motivation pass? Normally that's what I do - what for the motivation to pass and it always does. hahaha. I guess though that's why I still haven't finished school either. Ugh. The pit in my stomach has returned. :(
I remember feeling the same way when I would drop Jessica off at preschool. It was 20 minutes from our house so I would just hang out in Nampa doing errands etc. until she was done, but it got a little boring. Now I would give almost anything to be bored for just a minute.
I feel like your sister-in-law. I would love to be bored once in awhile. You could always come over to my house. Never a dull momement.
Hi, i got a new blog since my old one was deleted, its www.mikylaarrington.blogspot.com come check it out!
Every now and then I definitely get the urge to head back to school, too. But then I remember how much I love coming home from work and not having to do homework, and then the feeling gradually fades away. :) I miss you, Em!
Post a Comment