Sunday, October 5, 2008

FABIO?

This time of year we always get excited to go to the Utah games with my sis Sara. I get excited for football season because it always seem that she has more time to hang out with me because Jay is so busy with coaching. So, wohoo more fun for us! A couple of weeks ago we went up to Logan to the Utah State game. Chad had noticed someone on the sidelines that looked mysteriously like "Fabio" So we ask Sara if she knew who he was and she said she didn't. Then last week we went to the Weber State game and again Chad noticed "Fabio". So at the end of the game, down on the field, Sara and I decide we are going to find out who he is. We go ask Lisa, another coach's wife and she all "oh yeah! I'll introduce you!" Turns out he's some fancy pants ESPN documentary guy, and we got our picture with him! After that on the way home, Chad said he was going to grow his hair long. I think he was just jelous we wanted out picture taken with "Fabio" so badly...ha ha. So needless to say we got to the bottom of the whole "Fabio" mystery. There's just something about sisters that makes everything seem funnier and more exciting. We do get pretty darn silly and poor Chad is such a trooper for tagging along with us, rolls his eyes and smiles but I know he's dying of laughter inside because he really thinks stuff is funny too! :)


Kennedy also has become quite the UTE fan herself. She loves going to the games, mostly because she adores her older and oh so fab cousins Ashtyn and Alayna. Now every time she see's a football game on TV, she says " GO GO GO GO GO, RUN RUN RUN!" She loved playing on the field when the game was over, but came running to me crying after a band member got a little too close for comfort. Sobbing she said "those guys are scaring me with their instruments" it was pretty funny.
(sorry this picture is pretty fuzzy, I wish I had one of her running from the band member)

So thanks Sara for always letting us come to a few games....we love it! GO UTES!






5 comments:

Emily Kern said...

We'll have to keep our eyes out for Fabio when we come in 12 days! See you then!

SKH said...

Just wait till Fabio does his documentary on "The Real Housewives of the Coaches" (hehe) I am so glad you save my sanity during the season. Keep working on Chad, I keep working on Jay and one day we will live closer :)

Camille said...

That's FABIOULOUS!! Emily I'm glad that you found my blog, now I can keep up with your family!! Sorry you missed the cookie giveaway but I promise you'll get another chance! I'll have to put you on my blog

erica said...

Ha ha! Kennedy running away from the band member made me laugh out loud as I was remembering us in high school saying "Don't run over a band member!" :)

Brigitte said...

So at first glance I thought you had run into Dog, The Bounty Hunter. Ya know that guy? I hate that show but Jayson loves it. (I swear he watches it only to spite me though.)

So I'm glad it wasn't DOG, just some fancy pants ESPN documentary guy. (Did you even learn his name? haha.)

And Kennedy running from the band members made me laugh too. How funny!