Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Annual St. George Trip


This past weekend we headed down to St. George for what's becoming an annual event. My 2 sisters and friend Cheree ran the 1/2 marathon, but my sister in law Emily and I opted for the 5k. It was so nice this year not to have the anxiety before the 1/2 and just relax and run my leisurely 3.1 miles. Between my siatic nerve and hip pain, it was a lot harder than I wanted it to be but as always, I was so glad I did it. This year my sister and I decided to sign the kids up for the Tuff Kids race. Kennedy ran 200m and was SO excited!




Kennedy had the biggest smile on her face the whole time, it was so cute!




Here we are as a family after Kennedy's race. We didn't end up getting pictures of everyone and I'm so sad we didn't. It was a little crazy though at the end tracking each other down. Even though it wasn't super warm it was so nice to get out of the snow. The best part of the whole weekend were the massages we got after the race! Chad was so good to let me play with my sisters while he was the babysitter. I'm already looking forward to next year!



6 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Kennedy looks like she was having so much fun! So cute. Congratulations again on the baby. Girls are so much fun but i guess you already know that.

Palmers said...

Yah your back with blogging! Looks like you guys had a fun time, I need a fun little getaway like that.

Emily Kern said...

I had so much fun with you all this weekend!!! I am also glad that we opted for the 5K. Next year, though, we are going to be ready for the 1/2!

Lovin Life Together said...

I'm glad you have fun. Kennedy is so cute. I had bad SI joint pain and hip pain when I was prego too, not fun while running! You look so cute pregnant!

erica said...

You're so cute, Em!! Hopefully next year I can come down to St. George again... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

How cute is Kennedy running the race?! And I'm more than impressed that you run while pregnant. I'm jealous of the massages...I need one, but I'm not willing to run for it. ;)