Friday, January 29, 2010

Kennedy ism's

Kennedy had chapped lips. So being the little problem solver she is, she found her some chap stick and made them feel better.

Last week we were watching American Idol. Kennedy asked me where they got to go when they got the golden ticket. I told her they got to go to Hollywood to be rockstars. (She's always telling me when she grows up she wants to be a rockstar and a mom) She goes "OH! I want to do that! I wonder which song I should sing. Hhhmmm, I know! The Grand Old Flag!" So AI just better watch out, in about 11 1/2 years they will have a Grand Old Flag singing superstar!

Kennedy is such a funny little girl and so excited about life! She is the love of our life. So stay tuned for many more Kennedy ism's to come.

3 comments:

erica said...

Oh Kennedy. :) She gets her awesome-ness from her mom, you know. (Not that Chad's not awesome, but you know what I mean!!) :)

Palmers said...

Oh that is to funny. I saw some of the cute chapstick the other day on her, but it looked nothing like this:) That is great. She is good at solving problems. She is to funny. Mabey Mason could go and sing with her and get a golden ticket!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Grand Old Flag is a pretty awesome song. I'm sure she'll move them to tears. :) She's so cute.