I'm sure most of you already know, but we are so excited to be expecting another baby girl in June! I am 21 weeks now and I love feeling her move more each day. Kennedy could not be more excited and she talks about something new she will show the baby sister every day. She is already such a good helper and will be the best big sister.
So there you have it, I thought I would start my marathon of posts out with the most exciting thing in our lives right now! There are a lot of things to catch up on and with this new baby on the way I really don't want to let this time in our lives go by without documenting some memories. So, here we go!
6 comments:
Congrats! We are due about a week and half apart. I find out next week what we are having. I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That's very exciting news! Hope all is well
Congrats! That is really exciting news for you and your family!
yay!! I havent seen you at work for a long time. Congrats on a girl! I'm sure Kennedy is so stoked too.
Hooray! Kennedy will be a great sister.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment