Catching Up...post # 3 "Cookie Cutters"
Last time I got my hair done I tried to get Kennedy let my friend give her hair a trim. After watching me get my hair chopped off getting her hair cut was not about to happen. I have taken her to Cookie Cutters before and decided that would be my only option for her scraggly hair. She has 2 cowlicks right in the front of her hair that make beautiful horns, ski jumps and various other trendsetting hairstyles. When she was a baby you could see the two perfect swirly circles on her baby fuzz...the beginnings of the cowlicks. I can't wait until it's longer so the weight of her hair can calm those crazy things down. So she was still a little nervous about the whole thing even at Cookie Cutters and even after watching Alayna sit so still for her haircut. They get to pick what to sit in for their haircut, there's a pink car, red car, airplane and a motorcycle. She had to sit on the motorcycle just like daddy does. Chad was so proud!
Pre-haircut craziness
I don't know about this whole haircut thing, but at least I'm on a motorcycle!

No more!
Are we done yet?
7 comments:
She is so cute, even with 2 swirly cowlicks.....
She is a doll! Reese has 3 cowlicks...1 in the front, on the part, thank goodness, and 2 in the back that swirl in opposite directions making a very hard to control mohawk. I think it must be a Kern thing.
That looks like such a cute place. Kennedy's a doll.
That place looks great! She is so cute!
Kennedy is so cute! (Even when she looks terrified)
Oh she is adorable, even with her 2cowlicks. Your blog is really cute!
-kyla
woops, 2 cowlicks.
Post a Comment