Monday, April 21, 2008

Yard Work

This past Friday and Saturday we started working in our yard. I feel like we just got finished putting in the yard at our old house and here we are starting all over again. This yard is A LOT smaller and a lot less overwhelming. This part is the most fun for Chad because he gets to work the tractors. Saturday he and his friends worked on a rock wall in the front and big wall in the back. I was very impressed. It looks so good. I don't have any pictures but I will take some soon and post them. Kennedy was pretty excited about the tractors as well. We got a lot done but there is still lots to do. I'm getting excited though because I can start to see a vision of what it will look like.



Chad and Kennedy on the tractor. Hmmm, Chad's on the phone, way to multitask!

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

I can't wait to see it!

SKH said...

I am so excited for you. Can't wait to come up and help plant:)

Brigitte said...

Your house looks GORGEOUS! I'm so impressed your husband knows how to do all that stuff... Can't wait to see the 'after' pictures.