Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks for the tag Jess!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. lifeguard at Roaring Springs water park
2. CNA at Magic Valley Regional
3. RN at Eastern Idaho Regional
4. RN at McKay Dee Hospital

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. The Notebook
2. Liar Liar
3. Tommy Boy
4. Dumb and Dumber

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Nampa, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Twin Falls, ID
4. Farr West, UT

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. My manager and educator at work
4. Gymboree :)

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Cookies
2. Chicken Tacos from Cafe Rio
3. Snow Roll (Sushi) from Tepanyaki's
4. Sweet Potato (carmelized) from Texas Rodehouse
(wow that made me hungry!)

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Hawain Beaches (luckily I'm going soon)
2. Running outside in warm weather
3. Anywhere with Chad
4. Home, I am home and I like being here :)

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008
1. Hawaii
2. Plant Family Reunion
3. Lake Powell
4. Swimming Lessons with Kennedy

FOUR PEOPLE I WANT TO TAG
1. Brigitte
2. Emily K.
3. Heather B.
4. Josie

(Sorry some of this was redundant from the last tag, but it was fun!)

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

another tag? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I just realized you haven't been tagged with 100 quirks! Now you need to post atleast 100 quirky things about you or else little green men will take you away!!! Can't wait to see your list! - kyla

Brigitte said...

You need to post again... I miss reading your blog!