Saturday morning the boys went snowmobiling. Chad was glad to have his good friend Brody there because he snowmobiles like Chad. Brody took some sweet pics of Chad jumping off of a cornice.

People tell me all the time that Chad is crazy. He is a little I guess, but we do have a very good life insurance policy.

While the boys were off climbing mountains we took Kennedy and Trevyn (Brody and Aubrey's little boy) sledding. They had so much fun. We actually got hot because it was so sunny! We had to bribe them to finally go inside.
Chad's mom and dad stayed in West Yellowstone at the TrendWest (timeshare thingy) which was great cuz they had a pool! We spent Saturday afternoon swimming, it was very relaxing.

I love this picture! Chad and Kennedy look the same!

Kennedy jumped in the pool with that tube around her probably about 500 times!
After swimming the boys all went to priesthood and we were running a little late so Chad went in his sweats and snowboots. I was just glad I didn't have to be seen with him! I really enjoyed listening to conference. There is just something neat about being in the mountains and listening to conference. I loved listening to it while driving home as well. It's almost nostalgic, it seems like we were always driving somewhere during conference when I was younger. I loved hearing Pres. Monson speak to us as our new prophet. Listening to him you just know.
We had a lot of fun but we are all glad to be back home again after 2 long weekends. The countdown to Hawaii continues at 22 days...wooo hooo!! Oh and by the way Chad did do the workout with me last weekend and it kicked our butts!! Thanks Sara or Jay, whoever made it up. Now we've got to get back on track this week.
1 comment:
It looks like you guy's had a lot of fun. I love the picture of Kennedy so happy swimming with the tube around her.
Post a Comment