Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Night

Saturday was both Chad's mom and grandma's birthday's. A couple of years ago we went bowling for their b-days and they decided this year to do it again.
So tonight for FHE we drove up to Brigham City to meet some more of Chad's extended family for dinner and a game of bowling. Chad had to close tonight so he showed up just in time to turn around and go home. We put Chad on the list to bowl but his brother Derrick ended up bowling his game for him, but we made sure he didn't win :) Kennedy loved it! She nearly beat me, but I pulled ahead in the end...whew! So Happy B-day Julie and Melba..we had a fun night!

Chad's family thought it was so funny this face Kennedy was making so they kept telling her to do it....so here are happy face and mad face pictures.



HAPPY FACE!



MAD FACE!

8 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

She is so funny!! I love the faces.

Alison said...

Bowling is the best with kids! I can't believe her expressions. They are so cute!

SKH said...

Love the faces...I think I have seen both of them before...?

CrazyinIdaho said...

Love the faces! We haven't tried bowling with the kids for a long time. We might have to do that soon. I am so excited to see your yard and house this next week!

Emily Kern said...

What a cutie! We have never taken our kids bowling! I really think they are missing out! We'll have to try it.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I love her faces.

Brigitte said...

Those faces are so funny! Very cute.

Rodgers clan said...

YEAH....I love seeing peoples blogs. I'm so excited that you have one I can look at (I am also adding you). I can't believe how grown up Kennedy is, she is so dang cute. We need to do a park day soon. Hope all is well, talk to you soon, Cacia