Thursday, March 13, 2008

Disney On Ice



Last night Chad and I took Kennedy to Disney on Ice. It's funny because it was all Chad's idea. He came home from a Jazz game one night with a coupon for discounted tickets and said we're going. It surprised me that he wanted to go but I'm glad he did. We got Kennedy all excited to go and then yesterday afternoon when I woke her up from he nap she had a fever. You could tell she didn't feel good, I was getting her ready and doing her hair and she looked in the mirror and said "mom I look so sad!" We ended up going anyway, I gave her some Tylenol and it seemed to do the trick, she woke up this morning like she had never been sick. Hopefully it was probably just a quick bug. The show was really pretty cute. Kennedy was just in awe the entire time. Her favorites were the witches and the dragon from Sleeping Beauty. There were lots of little girls in princess outfits, but we didn't go that far, we just grabbed a crown and wand on the way out and she was thrilled. We stopped on the way for dinner at IHOP and Kennedy had Horton Hears a Who pancakes with green eggs and ham. I didn't know there was really such a thing as green eggs. It was just regular eggs with spinach, I had a bite and they were disgusting but Kennedy seemed to like them. Anyway it was a fun night, despite Kennedy and Chad both being a little sick but they were troopers. Kennedy wont stop talking about it. So thanks Chad for being such a good dad and so willing and excited to take our little princess to Princess Wishes. I'm so happy to be making such sweet memories with our little family.


Look at those tired eyes...what a trooper.


She must be watching a witch or the dragon.


A few of the seven dwarfs.


Cinderella and Prince Charming.

2 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait until Maisey get's older and we can do those girlie things. Are they both feeling better?

Anthony and Jessica said...

Cute header!