Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs



Yesterday Kennedy and I dyed Easter eggs. I got glitter egg dye which ended up being a little more messy but they turned out really cute, so I thought I would just do a quick little post of our project. I love Easter especially because it means spring is coming. It has kind of caught me by surprise this year being so early but it has gotten me so excited to spruce up the house with a little spring fever. I remember as a child Easter egg hunting at Grandma and Grandpa Plants house on ustick and how it seemed there were endless places to look for those eggs. Anyway, here is a picture of the finished product. Tomorrow I will post pictures of Kennedy in her dress etc.


5 comments:

Alison said...

That is the cutest dish to put your colored eggs! I am especially jealous because ours was the box the dye came in! Kennedy is a doll!

SKH said...

I wish we could have been here to dye eggs together. It looks like you had fun. I loved Easters on Ustick.

Anthony and Jessica said...

Looks fun!
Hey i was wondering if you and Sara were interested in doing an MS walk on April 12. If so give me your email and I can send more info to you.

CrazyinIdaho said...

It has been so fun watching you be such a "mom" in your last couple of blog entries! What fun. can't wait to see the easter pics.

Kevin and Heather said...

We didn't even dye easter eggs this year. What a fun little project! can't wait to see the easter dress!!