
I don't think there is really anything more peaceful than a sleeping child. Motherhood is the most fulfilling thing I have ever done in my life. I love being a mom. Kennedy is so funny, I love watching her personality evolve every day. She has gotten so big and independent with a mind of her own. Today I had to take some shoes back for Chad and get some different ones. She truly had her own opinion on what she thought would be "cute shoes for daddy" She is such an easy going kid I feel like I've just got my little buddy with me everywhere I go. It's such an awesome transition from baby to kid where they have ideas of what we should do and we have have our own little conversations in the car. I love it. Don't get me wrong though, she definitely has her 2 yr old moments where the world has ended and I have no idea why. Anyway I have just been thinking a lot lately about how grateful I am for her in my life, and how much I love being home with her. I'm not sure if I appreciate my time more with her because when she was first born I worked a lot and I felt like I was missing out. So a big thanks to my cutie husband who works so hard so I can be home with our little girl. He has always supported me in whatever I have wanted to do and continues to support me. Thanks babe!
I think I will join Buster and Kennedy and have
nap of my own!
2 comments:
Sleeping kids are the best. I love the 2 year old stage. I think it is so fun to see their real personalities emerge. Then they turn three...did you know that three is the new two?!?!!!
I can only hope that Maisey grows up to be as sweet as Kennedy.
Post a Comment