Monday, March 24, 2008

World's Fastest Easter Egg Hunt




Here are some pictures from Easter. Kennedy was really excited to "have Easter" After we had dyed the eggs for the next 2 days she kept asking, "Mom can we have Easter now?" We all need to live closer to each other so poor Kennedy can have someone to hunt eggs with! She was the only kid! In Chad's family she is the 2nd of only 3 grandkids and the other 2 live in Texas, and my family is all spread out and were doing different things this Easter so poor Kennedy only had Buster to fight for the eggs with. Oh well, I still hope for the someday when we all live on the same street. It was Chad's little sis's b-day so we celebrated that as well. It's so weird that Easter was in March this year and some of these pictures have snow in them! Were are you spring? At least the snow is gone down at our house. We just don't have grass yet so we had to do it at Chad's mom and dad's. You can see it the pics that we hid (if you call it hiding) the eggs very obviously and very close together. I think we may have broken a record for the world's fastest Easter egg hunt!




Kennedy searching for the very well hidden eggs. :)


I found one!


I am soooo cute in my new dress and easter basket for a purse.


Don't even think about it Buster!


Yeah! I got all the eggs!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Her dress is so cute! I hope you guys had a great Easter!

Emily Kern said...

We would have loved to be there! She is so cute! Maybe next year we can have a HUGE hunt, or maybe we can stage one at the reunion!!! There will be TONS of kids there!

Kevin and Heather said...

Next year we'll have to have a egg hunt here. Kennedy looks so cute in her easter dress.

SKH said...

Her dress and piggy tails are so cute. Where was Buster's basket? Do you remember the mens easter egg hunts? When Greg, George, Eli, Dad, Jared and all the boys searched for eggs filled with money car washes and such? Funny Funny

Brigitte said...

I love Kennedy's dress. So cute. And it's so fun to read what's new with you guys. My whole family has been checking out these blogs and they are getting one started too. Yeah! You've inspired us all. :)