Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Horton Hears a Who


Last night we went to see this adorable little movie. I would highly recommend it to kids and adults alike, it is very cute. Kennedy sat so attentively in her little booster seat with mini drink and mini popcorn on her lap. Then came the part where Horton the elephant lost his clover and couldn't get in contact with the mayor of whoville. (Don't worry I don't think that gives any of the plot away) Oh how I wish I had video of that moment. We look over at Kennedy and she has the most worried look on her face with her bottom lip stuck out and then let out a cry, "where's the mayor!" and then she just lost it and started bawling. At that point I'm having a hard time holding back the flood gates not only because I too was worried about the mayor, but mostly because of the tender little heart of our little girl. It was so sweet. As movies do, things resolved very quickly for Horton and we finished the movie. However, we had another bout of tears as we were leaving because she wanted to watch it again. Needless to say Kennedy was a big fan. The best part for us was watching Kennedy get so in to it.

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I am so excited to see this! What a sweet little girl you have!

Kevin and Heather said...

I can't wait to see this movie. Kennedy has such a tender little heart. I love the little sweetie!