Monday, March 10, 2008



Happy birthday to my sweetheart! Chad turned 29! Sunday was his birthday but we pretty much celebrated all weekend. Hey any excuse for dessert is a good one eh? Chad's family always goes out to dinner for anyone in the family's birthday, so Friday night he picked Jeremiah's because it was close to work and he had to work late and they serve their famous breakfast all day long. Free dessert #1 (Gigantic Cinnamon Roll). Then Saturday we went to the Jazz game. We went to dinner before with some friends, free dessert #2 (Chocolate Pie). The Jazz spanked the Denver Nuggets, it was a way good game. Pres. Monson was there and they showed him on the jumbo tron. Crazy huh! One of the ushers was telling us that he goes every Saturday. I think that's awesome. We have taken Kennedy to some of them and she likes them, her favorite part is the Jazz Bear. This time we had Chad's mom watch her and it was nice just to be able to enjoy the game. My favorite player is Kyle Korver, for no other reason than that he is a good player of course. I had a good view from our seats but he just wouldn't turn around, oh well these pictures will have to do. Chad thought it was pretty funny that all I got were pictures of his behind, I just couldn't seem to get any other ones.



On Sunday we had cake and ice cream at hour house with Chad's family and he opened his presents. I made Chad a sort of scrapbook of his mission pictures, and he got some clothes, and misc stuff. Kennedy picked out a kite and some foam paddles and balls for her...I mean Chad. We played a card game and then called it a night. Anyway so that was not free but dessert #3 (Funfetti Cake and ice cream).




I worked all day today and was butt tired. I had to float to the ICU and I was running my whole 12 1/2 hour shift. So needless to say I didn't feel much like cooking so we went to Chilli's and to top it off had a free Molten, the best dessert ever made!! Free dessert #4. I'm sure glad Chad had a birthday so I could have lots of dessert. So here's to you Chad, I love you babe and all the things you do for Kennedy and I. We are so lucky to have you, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I'm glad I got to spend it with you. I can't wait to go shopping for new fanny packs with you for our trip to Hawaii. Happy 29th. Luv ya tons!




7 comments:

SKH said...

Next birthday you all have, we will have to jump on your free dessert train. :)Or at least go to dinner and celebrate with ya:)! Happy Birthday Chad! Was Chad bummed I didn't come surprise him with silly string....{{giggle}}

Kevin and Heather said...

Love the pictures. Tell Chad Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had fun. I like the pictures of Corver. I think we need to have a American Idol party tomorrow. Tell me what you think.

Kevin and Heather said...

Sorry I guess Korver is with a K. I don't watch him as closely as you. :

Emily Kern said...

Happy Bday! I love the dessert count. It makes me want some! Have a great day and bring the kite with you to cali!

CrazyinIdaho said...

Sounds like the week long birthday is the newest trend. I love all the pictures, I feel like I kind of saw what your house looks like. can't wait to see it for real in April.

Ashley said...

What a fun birthday! Happy birthday Chad.

Kevin and Heather said...

I love the new template and blog title. It is so cute! Tell Chad thanks for the Trendwest thing.